Friday, November 11, 2011

Follow Friday #5

This is a weekly blog hop hosted byParajunkee and Alison Can Read for all of us bloggers to find more of our own to share this crazy book-lovin' world of ours. Their feature blogger this week is MotherLode, so check her out and follow!


Question: In light of 11.11.11 and Veterans' Day, tell us about your favorite soldier and how he or she is saving the world. Fictional or real life.


My cousin, David, is my soldier hero. He and his wife have been on active duty for the past few years. His childhood was rough and instead of letting his life go to waste, he stood proudly and decided to serve our country. His is incredibly intelligent, loving, and we are so proud of him.


How about you? Leave a comment and join the hop!





5 comments:

  1. i salute your cousin and his wife! that's incredible.

    Trish - Friday Memes

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy vet's day! I'm a follower here!

    stop by my blog?! I just got a SHINY new scifi design to go along with my book! :)

    http://www.lindsaycummingsblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! New Follower here!

    http://eileenlisblog.blogspot.com/2011/11/follow-friday_11.html

    Awesome blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your header! Thanks for stopping by my blog- following back :)

    GraceKrispy@MotherLode blog

    ReplyDelete