Friday, November 4, 2011

Follow Friday #4

This is a weekly blog hop hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read for all of us bloggers to find more of our own to share this crazy book-lovin' world of ours. Their feature blogger this week is In Which Ems Reviews Books, so check her out and follow!

Today's question is something new, an activity! We want to see what you look like! Take a pic with you and your current read. Too shy? Ok! Just post a fun pic that you want to share.


Here's me! I am not shy, but I am at work and cannot take a picture of anything in the background. Very mysterious! I stepped away from YA for this week to read a lend from a Paranormal/Romance reviewer, Book Savvy Babe. I actually like it! If you have read it, let me know what you thought or post a link with your review! Have a great weekend everyone!

The Book Heroine



8 comments:

  1. Hopping through. I'm not familiar with that book but it sounds very interesting from the cover. Will have to check it out.
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice blog. new follower. my FF: http://readingandwritingurbanfantasy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks like an interesting read!

    Trish - My FF

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a new one to me. Glad you're enjoying it!

    Thanks for stopping by Working for the Mandroid! Need follower.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your picture! And that books looks awesome!

    Giselle
    Xpresso Reads

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the book rec! I put it on my TBR list. Following back!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi and thank you for stopping by. I'm following you back!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi new follower! Awesome blog by the way!

    http://eileenlisblog.blogspot.com/2011/11/follow-friday_11.html

    ReplyDelete