Sunday, July 31, 2011

Disappearance?

Hello, friends! I haven't vanished out of thin air, I have just had the busiest time lately. Although I am still reading like crazy, I haven't had the time to write reviews and post them. I began a new job and had extensive training while finishing the other job. In the meantime, I celebrated my two year anniversary with my husband (yay!) and am readying for a week vacation. I will be bringing my MacBook so I can catch up on all my reviews.

Also, I have been redesigning my website to transfer my blog over to. I had always wanted an actual website, but didn't want to start the blog on it. So, that will also be worked on and possibly finished by next week. Then I will jump back into the fun!

Thanks for your patience! Just wait till you see the books I have to share!

The Book Heroine

2 comments:

  1. We need to go out and catch up! Summer has been crazy busy, and transferring/creating sites is busy work....BTW, I LOVE Byron's tie! Super cute pic, miss you guys...Book Savvy Babe

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree! We are busy this week, but we can definitely figure something out here soon. I am having so much fun actually making a website for this. Just can't wait until it's done to share. I am not sure how I will deal with the blog posts, though. Or how I will add google connect. I am sure I can figure the html out.

    I miss you, too!!!!!

    ReplyDelete