Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Armchair BEA- My Favorite Bloggers

Today is focused on networking with other bloggers. They had hoped for a round of interviews from blogger to blogger, but I missed that part and am opting for the chance to highlight my favorite bloggers. If anyone would like to still trade interviews, please email me: thebookheroineATgmailDOTcom


These are in no particular order.

The Story Siren has been an amazing help in becoming a book reviewer and blogger. I am still taking advice from her columns of help and probably will for quite some time. Her experience and wisdom will be an asset to anyone who followers her. Lucky duck is in New York as we speak!

Book Savvy Babe is an amazing woman that I have had the pleasure of knowing for almost ten years! She is one of my closest friends and has been there through thick and thin. As a reviewer, I am always keeping in touch with memes, contests, blog hops, etc, because of her. She is a stay at home mom and is able to keep on top of the blogging world much more than I have the ability to. I am grateful for her humor, great wine taste and friendship.

1 comment:

  1. Aww, thanks for the shout-out, love ya too! Speaking of great taste in wine, you wanna go to the Tmec balloon and wine festival the first week of june??
    BookSavvyBabe

    ReplyDelete