Friday, April 29, 2011

Follow Friday #2


This is a weekly blog hop hosted by parajunkee for all of us bloggers to find more of our own to share this crazy book-lovin' world of ours. Their feature blogger this week is  Marla @ Starting the Next Chapter. So click on those linkies and follow them!


Today's question:
Keeping with the dystopian and apocalypse theme that seems to be running rampant on parajunkee.com, I have one very hard question for you: If you were stocking your bomb shelter, what books would you HAVE to include if you only had space for ten?


A. This is one of the hardest questions that I have had so far. There are so many books that I would love to keep and share with the new world the bomb shelter opened its doors to.


1. The Bible. Hands down the most important book that I have and will ever read.
2. Charlotte's Web. I have yet to skip a year re-reading my favorite book. A bomb will not stop me.
3. The Maze Runner trilogy. The third book has yet to come out, but I know it will be amazing.
4. The Hunger Games trilogy. There are some great survival tips in there!
5. Twilight...ONLY the first book. Although I think the structure of the book isn't up to par, it was the reason I met my husband. 
6. Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory. Just for the insane humor!


What about you?

1 comment:

  1. I love the Hunger Games, definitely could survive in a bomb shelter with those books. Here's my hop:
    http://thebucketlist-gn.blogspot.com/2011/04/fridays-best-day-of-week.html
    Hope you have a lovely weekend.

    ReplyDelete